Tuesday, October 05, 2010

In other blogalicious news...

In case you hadn’t heard, a few months back the archive of posts at The Screengrab was removed from the Nerve.com website. Of course, Screengrab shut its doors over a year ago, but I had foolishly hoped that I’d continue to be able to steer folks to my semi-pro reviews and posts in their original context, comments and all. Alas, this wasn’t to be. I suppose Nerve was looking to save themselves some server space, which I guess I can understand. Still, it’s a little disorienting to find that an entire chapter in my life has been removed from the public record.

Anyway, I’m currently in the process of re-posting my long pieces from Screengrab to my “archive” blog My Hermes Handbag!, which had previously been used primarily to host the links to the original pieces. Naturally, this will take some time, but if you’re curious to see the longer stuff I’d write back when I was actually getting paid for it, check it out.

No comments: